Posting ID: JP-002346761
In need of a helper to assist journeyman licensed technicians on new installation of heating and cooling units in new construction residential, multi-family, and light industrial buildings.
- Assist journeyman technicians with delivery, installation, and troubleshooting heating and cooling equipment
- Will be doing all new installation, so majority of workload will be delivery and installation.
- Assist with power vacuuming of furnace systems, cleaning up job site, lift/move the units, etc.
- Must be comfortable bending, crouching, kneeling, and lifting 100+ lbs as needed with team mate.
- Must have the following tools day one: Impact Drill, Sawzaw, Wire Strippers, lighted level, John Stone Screw Driver and Philips flat screw driver, 8 oz hammer, drywall saw, ¼ malco bit, 4’’ bit adapter for impact drill, headlamp or flashlight, channel locks.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Lauren Flanders