MAC Desktop Support Analyst
Posting ID: JP-002661184
*Fully remote desktop position
*Provide support for desktop and desktop related items for Aegon/Transamerica with an emphasis on Macintosh support.
*Install, troubleshoot, and management of desktop applications and application portfolio for the Mac environment.
*Perform technical QA of applications including some technical coaching of entry level.
*Strong understanding of all complex desktop hardware and software with an emphasis on Mac.
*Have an understanding of the Macintosh architecture and be able to successfully implement tools according to company standards
*Installation & Configuration of complex hardware and software components on Mac devices with no assistance.
*Capable of creating documentation on complex Mac functions
*Analyzes new software and hardware for the Mac environment.
*Work with first level 3rd party and vendor support teams to resolve issues.
*Has latitude for some decisions, or changes to procedures; reviews unusual situations with manager.
• Effectively leverage Jamf Pro to configure, deploy, manage, and maintain Mac computers.
• Troubleshoot complex application, integration management, and desktop issues associated with
packaging and deployments for Macintosh environment.
• Able to assess, implement, and document complex tools and utilities to assist in troubleshooting
Mac related issues.
• Work independently and manage projects with minimal assistance throughout a project life
cycle, as well as collaborate with GTS engineering on new initiatives.
• This position will have expert knowledge of multiple hardware and/or software components with
five or more years of experience supporting Macintosh systems.
• A bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience is
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Minimum 4 years’ experience in supporting macOS
• Minimum 4 years experience in supporting macOS
• Jamf Certified Admin or Jamf Certified Expert
• Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP)
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072