Customer Service Representative
Posting ID: JP-002661302
- Responsible for answering telephone calls from outside customers and assisting them in their needs such as identifying and interchanging product.
- Will be expected to enter and maintain all sales orders, including releasing orders on credit hold, and expediting previous sales orders.
- Will also be expected to accurately quote product to the customer.
- Can expect to capture over-the-counter sales with walk in customers.
- Will regularly purchase product directly from the manufacturer.
- Assists and supports the outside sales staff, including performing “cold” calls.
- Identify and document cost savings.
- Responsible for other duties as they are assigned.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
3+ years of customer service experience
2+ years using Microsoft office
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Chelsea Spear
Phone: (319) 731-1078