Posting ID: JP-002404720
Now Hiring Production Schedulers to work on-site for a local company in Cedar Rapids, IA! These positions will work rotating 12-hour shifts. This role is a direct placement that will develop and execute production planning schedules.
- Ensure orders are started on time and releases are within established Inventory policies.
- Identify and communicate priorities for all machines to appropriate personnel.
- Work with other departments to ensure valid scheduling and compliance and to expedite orders when necessary.
- Monitor customer requests and work into schedules.
- Coordinate efforts with production to ensure immediate restart of material when necessary.
- Monitor NCR material to ensure that disposition is timely and the material keeps moving.
- Review changes in the item specification
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Two-year degree or two years experience in a production environment with basic inventory and manufacturing concepts.
- CPIM Certification desirable
- MRP/ERP knowledge and experience desirable
- General understanding of PCs and related software experience including Excel.
- Sound communication, organizational and analytical skills with the ability to plan work.
- Understanding of process flow of an order from receipt of inquiry to shipment.
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Hannah Ebbing
Phone: (319) 731-1087