Posting ID: JP-002659605
- Direct the creation of the new jobs process to ensure all paperwork, requirements, regulations, and contract documents are completed.
- Coordinate with operations to ensure invoicing is completed accurately and timely.
- Receive, review, and follow up with pay estimates, payments, and invoicing issues.
- Keep accurate records of incoming and outgoing payments to the organization
- Collaborate with team members to provide necessary financial reports to senior-level managers
- Review financial information and documents quarterly and annual basis
- Handle general ledger bookkeeping where necessary
- Look for and provide solutions for accounting irregularities
- Manage client accounts and payment schedules
- Work with accounts payable and payroll
- Process incoming payments by check, credit card, and EFT
- Generate and review monthly reports
- Prepare and make bank deposits
- Assist with preparation for annual audits
- Ensure compliance with internal accounting procedures
- Maintain accurate records, including ledgers, journals, receipts, and invoices
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3-5 years of experience required within contract review and accounting
- Proven organizational skills and the ability to maintain precise records
- Current familiarity with common database and spreadsheet tools, such as MySQL and Excel
- Understanding of GAAP accounting principles
- Familiarity with QuickBooks, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Madeline Loofe