Posting ID: JP-002659289
This is a newly created position to support the Knowledge Management within ServiceNow. The Knowledge Analyst will be responsible for working with business line leaders to create and develop content for the knowledge base articles within SN. This person will also work with end users to ensure that processes and procedures are followed.
Per technical manager, this person will:
1. Work with KM base owners to ensure proper standards are being followed.
2. Address support questions (tier 3).
3. Continue to develop and refine the KM process.
4. Advise governance team, give recommendations.
Technical writing, knowledge management, visio, microsoft word, microsoft powerpoint, servicenow
Top Skills Details:
Technical writing,knowledge management
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
1. Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
2. Identify and execute appropriate communication method to assure project team collaboration and meet program manager, stakeholder and leadership needs on the accurate technical status of a project.
3. Ensure project artifacts are complete, up-to-date, and stored appropriately and ensure project team collaboration site is up-to-date
1. Adhere to Enterprise KM governance, architecture and design policies and procedures.
2. Working with appropriate stakeholders, revisit and review content, ensure relevance and accuracy
3. Monitoring usage, search and other analytics reporting.
4. Ensuring workflow and tasks are functioning appropriately.
5. Monitoring and updating metadata as needed.
6. Maintaining permissions for all knowledge bases.
7. Prepare and deliver training as needed to users
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072