Job Search & More
Field Service Engineer
Posted Friday, July 14, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003904130
Tired of extensive travel and sleeping in hotels? Want to apply your PLC skills into a project engineering role? Look no further!
Actalent is actively seeking a qualified Field Service Engineer to take the next step in their career, by joining our engineering team based in Davenport, Iowa.
We are hiring a Controls Engineer, someone experienced with Allen Bradley PLC Programming, troubleshooting, and modification. The Controls Engineer will work with clients around the Midwest to support projects, managing projects from retrofitting and upgrading aging equipment to new equipment implementation.
- Manage electrical elements of projects from design to completion
- Control panel design
- Material ordering
- Control system programming, leveraging Allen Bradley PLC programming
- On-site commissioning
- Ongoing support, including supporting customer systems, maintaining customer relationships, and willing to stay up to date with the latest industry standards in programming and electrical engineering technology.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in a relatable field
- Experience with RSLogix 5000 required
- Experience with HMI Software required
- CAD experience preferred
Engineers on our team are compensated for all overtime hours and travel time.
Recruiter: Connor Morgan
Phone: (319) 731-1096