Customer Service Representative
Posting ID: JP-002178531
- As a Customer Care Specialist in the dental insurance contact center, you will receive inbound calls from customers related to their dental insurance plans.
- High volume call center - will be taking 80-120 inbound calls per day - 80% are providers and 20% are members calling in with questions regarding dental insurance. Many of the calls will be receptionists calling to ask for missing personal information for patients. Calls last on average - 4 minutes.
- Most questions are regarding missing patient information - employees will navigate multiple computer systems to find missing information and answer questions accordingly.
- This is a high volume, fast paced call center environment – and we know that’s not for everyone. You’ll be providing excellent service to Principal Financial customers using multiple technology platforms while you answer questions, collect information and document details from your call with clients.
- This position will be managing a lot but is a interesting position! Will be an "investigator" and will answer questions by navigating multiple computer systems. Need to be a problem solver!
- The team will provide you the resources to effectively cross between and work simultaneously within systems such as the intranet, online documentation software and other internal tools.
- Will assist customers with providing an effective date on an account, helping a member to understand their dental benefits, resolving and researching problems or concerns, and helping customers feel more confident about their insurance plans to make better decisions.
- Will also assist with educating and informing Principal Financial providers and members about the plan specifics relative to the dental product
- Must have the ability to learn and understand a broad range of insurance products and apply that knowledge by referencing appropriate tools and resources.
• Strong analytical, organizational, problem solving, attention to detail and decision-making skills. • Ability to meet or exceed established measurements. • Fully proficient in upholding confidentiality. • Will be required to pass dental terminology coursework during training.
Customer service, Call center, dental insurance
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
High School Diploma
Customer service experience - 2+ years
Ability to type 40 words per minute with proficient computer skills.
Strong computer skills and must be able to navigate multiple computer systems
Ability to multi-task
Reliability! - need candidates who are professional, show up, and are reliable
Recruiter: Gracie Nelson