Call Center Representative
Posting ID: JP-002665077
This group takes anywhere from 25-30 inbound calls a day and also has 5-15 outbound calls. Ensuring to follow all predefined procedures and adhere to all the laws applicable in the location.
- Effectively executing calls of the client’s customers
- Assist callers with information with their life insurance such as changing beneficiaries, filing a death claim, cost of their policy, etc.
- Resolving queries as per deliverables outlined
- Maintaining voice quality as per standard agreed
- Handling repetitive calls and striving for target maximization.
- Responsible for Service Level Agreement (SLA) compliance, Process compliance, customer interactions, knowledge management and process reengineering in order to meet the client goals.
- Also provide support to supervisor in engagement activities like training, logistics etc.
Top Skills Details:
- Analytical skills
- Working knowledge of insurance domain in a customer service environment.
- Knowledge of computers, experience with typing and dual screens.
- High attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Life Insurance, Annuities, etc. are preferred
- Strong customer service skills and de-escalation at times
High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
1+ year of experience in a call center environment and relevant references to back it up.
If you feel like you could be the right fit for this position, please give us a call at 319-720-3486.
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Andrew Hanson