Job Search & More
Posted Wednesday, July 5, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003883451
Mechanical Design Engineer
Actalent is looking for a full-time Mechanical Design Engineer to support our client, a leading local engineering consulting organization, onsite in Des Moines, IA.
The Mechanical Design Engineer will be working on MEP projects for commercial buildings. Projects will vary and entail anything from educational facilities to government facilities to industrial builds to name a few. A brief job description is included below:
- Design HVAC, Plumbing, and Sprinkler systems for commercial buildings in Revit.
- Client facing role today where you will be working on multiple projects and providing updates on the mechanical portion of the projects.
- Shop grind review during construction administration phase.
- Regularly attend project meetings with contractors and other engineers.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering
- 2+ years of experience post grad in mechanical commercial design
- Direct experience with HVAC commercial building systems design
- 2+ years experience using Revit
- Work with a dedicated career partner specialized in your skill set.
- We advocate on your behalf so you get what you want and need out of your job.
- Get performance feedback, career advice, and access to ongoing professional development tools.
- Build your career and learn new skills through projects as diverse as your curiosity.
- You are eligible for benefits, paid-time-off, and competitive wages that are paid weekly.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION:
- At Actalent, diversity and inclusion are a bridge towards the equity and success of our people. DE&I are embedded into our culture through:
- Hiring diverse talent
- Maintaining an inclusive environment through persistent self-reflection
- Building a culture of care, engagement, and recognition with clear outcomes
- Ensuring growth opportunities for our people
Actalent connects passion with purpose. We help visionary companies advance their engineering and science initiatives through access to specialized experts that drive scale, innovation, and speed to market. With a network of almost 30,000 engineering and sciences consultants and more than 4,500 clients across the U.S., Canada, Asia, and Europe, Actalent serves many of the Fortune 500. An operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions, Actalent launched as a new specialized engineering and sciences services and workforce solutions brand in 2021.
Actalent is an equal opportunity employer.
If you have any additional questions feel free to reach out to me at email@example.com. We have many other roles similar to this and additional engineering positions in the Iowa/Nebraska area as well as across the US.