Assembly Line Worker
Posting ID: JP-002350009
HIRING ASAP FOR ENTRY LEVEL ASSEMBLERS and PRODUCTION LINE WORKERS.
Great opportunity to get into a warehouse/production position. Lots of opportunity for overtime. Will have the chance to grow into a lead role. To apply please call Aleah at 515-657-5468 or email at alentsch@aerotek,com
- Work on the assembly line pounding glass, attaching handles, bolting frames, checking parts for quality, packing products, wiping down doors (looking for scratches and dents), etc.
- These lines produce storm doors and retractable doors and produce up to 1,000 doors per day.
- Cross train in several different areas that involve similar assembly skills. There are around 3 different stations: assembling door frames, packaging, or drilling. Will work at Lines 1,3, or 5.
- Will be on feet all day long and must be comfortable twisting, leaning over, and using their arms and hands frequently. Many of the stations require using drills/hand tools or twisting parts or screws together.
- Work is fast paced and are expected to stay with production.
Top Skills Details:
General Production, Labor, Assembly, Production, assembly line
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Lentsch, Aleah