Posting ID: JP-002665154
Now hiring recruiters for a 9-month remote contract opportunity. This person will be focused on hiring manufacturing hourly positions and will need to be specialized in filling entry-level industrial roles.
- Perform full-cycle recruiting for candidates across the US
- Utilize recruiting software to create job posts and identify qualified talent
- Reach out to candidates to walk them through job openings and screen candidates based on the required qualifications
- Identify, prescreen, evaluate, summarize, present and recommend candidates for interview/selection.
- Consult with Hiring Managers and HR and assist in decision making
- Understand employment markets, compensation data, and hiring trends and present relevant information to hiring teams
- Oversee Production, Skilled and Professional candidate sourcing activities in order to fill open positions
- Pipeline candidates through the use of Evergreen postings and other sourcing methods
- Maintain recruiting Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements in order to be proactive in achieving the expectations of candidates and internal stakeholders
- Manage the applicant progression of applications and candidates in the selection process through the Applicant Tracking System
- Collaborate with the team to identify and draft requirements, organize and plan, recruit candidates, assist other recruiters as needed or requested, and advise/consult with management on processes, procedures, negotiating strategies, and winning strategies
recruiting, full-cycle recruiting, talent acquisition, manufacturing industry, relationship management, Microsoft office, job boards, job posting software
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
2+ years of recruiting or Talent Acquisition experience, preferably in a manufacturing setting but not required
A degree in Business, HR or Marketing would be nice but not required
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Hannah Ebbing
Phone: (319) 731-1087