Posting ID: JP-002343897
***1st Shift Shipping & Receiving Associate***
Excellent benefits, and family orientated facility. Great company to have a long lasting career. To apply please call Aleah at 515-657-5468 or email at email@example.com
- Read work order to pull the product
- Utilize RF scanner or scan gun to pull inventory within warehouse
- Assist in meeting daily shipping goals
- Assists in the movement of packaging materials to and from production lines including: labels, cartons, corrugate and other packaging materials
- Assists in assuring all finished goods produced meet outlined standards to include: appearance, label placement, coding verification and proper case identification
- Assists in movement of finished goods to warehouse, cooler, other departments
- Assists in maintaining GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) cleaning by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing and sanitizing all surfaces
- May operate manual pallet jack to move product within the warehouse
- Lift packages up to 30 to 40 pounds repetitively, above head as needed but rare. Lift 50 to 70 pounds at least once a week.
- Sit and stand for long periods of time
- Must have good hand-eye coordination and hand dexterity
- Must be able to bend at the waist, twist torso from side to side and have full range of motion with arms
- Work flow in the distribution department: Monday busiest day pulling 700 units, Tuesday 500 units, Wednesday 200 units and Thursday 100 units. They do a lot of international shipping, so there are other labeling procedures they will learn for this. Some times during the fall they will hit there busy season and ask for candidates to volunteer for weekend overtime.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Lentsch, Aleah