Executive Administrative Assistant
Posting ID: JP-002661740
- This person will coordinate board and Trust meetings on site including ordering meals, preparing meeting room, working on preparation of materials for all events, etc.
- They will be the point of contact for event vendors, meal caterers, venue staff etc., leadership will help guide what is needed for the event but this person will be the one setting up and coordinating the events themselves.
- Will work in a Database to:
- Input event information (attendees names, create badges for them, create reports in preparation of the event/meeting)
- Input new member data and maintain member information
- Help Safety Director set up and track attending members for training events
- Prepare new membership packets with all the required documentation and will mail them out to the new members
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years of Executive Admin, Event Planning or Admin Assistant Experience
- High Attention to Detail, Strong Communication skills, and Friendly go getter attitude
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Bryce Hartley
Phone: (515) 657-5442