Posting ID: JP-002178521
- The primary role of the installer is to take direction from project managers & crew leaders to fully complete each customer project.
- Each day will begin with meeting at the warehouse, loading trucks, and traveling to the construction site for installation.
- Installers are responsible for the management and planning of product, materials, and tools & successfully installing, moving, transporting, re-configuring, repairing, cleaning, and troubleshooting office furniture.
Most installation will be done in the Cedar Rapids area in corporate buildings, small businesses, schools, government buildings, etc.
- Ability to lift 80lbs
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Experience using small hand tools and read instructional blue prints
- Basic math skills
** IF INTERESTED, PLEASE CONTACT 319-731-1086 OR APPLY TODAY. THANKS. **
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Kramer, Alex