Job Search & More
Vice President Of Sales
Posted Monday, July 17, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003910389
- Provide leadership for the Urbandale sales teams.
- Develop strategy to scale our contact centers with our marketing and product teams.
- Develop the sales teams through clear strategies to hire, onboard, train, coach and manage call center representatives.
- Provide detailed sales forecasting
- Be accountable of sales results by reviewing performance against KPI’s, explaining drivers of the performance and in-flight actions that are expected to impact performance.
- Accelerate the alumni, professional liability, and jumbo sales.
- Scale the Urbandale sales teams through improved journey orchestration and refining the activity and effectiveness of these representatives.
- Build and launch strategies to accelerate the growth of the tele sales team.
- Work with cross functional teams to foster collaboration alliances and opportunity alignment.
- Hands on approach and thought leadership to build and define Sales Enablement
- Create clear business cases with finance and key partners to support growth initiatives
- Create a customer-centric culture and driving top line revenue growth by way of existing customers and future customers.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.