Verification Specialist - INTERVIEW & START ASAP
Posting ID: JP-002663051
This is an on-site (West Des Moines) direct placement opportunity, starting gout at $17.50/hour, with opportunities for promotions within six months of employment.
This is a great foot-in-the-door opportunity with a financial institution.
Interview and Start ASAP!
The Verification Specialist serves as liaison between the client, consumer, and the company by resolving customer’s requests.
- Completes investigation and issues updated or corrected reports to clients.
- Interviews consumers via telephone, updates trade information and contacts sources for trade and employment verifications.
- Analyze source data to ensure compliance to office and customer specifications.
- Uses a variety of methods to secure information: telephone, email, web, fax, ACRO and eOSCAR.
- Environment is fast paced and time sensitive.
- Research and update customer requests for disputed items, duplications and outdated information.
- Call creditors, interview borrowers when necessary, contact landlords for rental verifications and/or contact the client when necessary.
- Interpret credit report data.
- Ensure compliance with office policies and procedures as well as customer-specific requirements.
- Meet daily production and quality control requirements.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- HS Diploma 6+ months experience (can be processing, customer service, retail, etc.)
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Tara Ray-Smith