Posting ID: JP-002661627
- Participate in functions related to financial research and reporting.
- Forecast analysis of key metrics, as well as other financial consulting related to business performance, operating and strategic reviews.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements within the scope of responsibilities.
- Research moderate to complex financial data in support of management decision-making for a business.
- Create and communicate various activities such as product pricing, product, and portfolio performance.
- Exercise independent judgment to guide key metrics forecasting, closing data and validation.
- Present recommendations for resolving all aspects of delivering key forecasting projections as well as financial reporting to support monthly and quarterly forecasting.
- Develop expertise on reporting that meets brand standards and internal control standards.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience as a Financial Analyst
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365, Tableau, and Power BI
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Kiara McCann