Entry Level Construction Materials Technician
Posting ID: JP-002664844
- Perform field and/or laboratory testing, observation, and inspection of construction materials (e.g. soils, aggregates, concrete, asphalt, and steel).
- Communicate with project manager, engineering technicians, client representative, contractor's representative and others as applicable regarding the construction site, project requirements, and testing, observation, and inspection requirements and results.
- Transport material samples with associated identifying documentation to the laboratory for further testing and analysis.
- Tabulate, prepare, and submit data observation in the form of written and digital reports as work is performed for daily transmittal to the Project Manager.
- Maintain and clean equipment, vehicles and work areas.
- May assist with scheduling and dispatch to Technicians to project sites.
- Adhere to strict safety standards.
Skills & Qualifications:
- High School Diploma required
- Associates or Bachelors in Geology, Construction, or Engineering preferred
- 6+ months working outdoors (preferred construction experience)
- Great communication skills
- Comfortable lifting and pushing 50lbs+
- Clean driving record
If interested apply to posting or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072