Posting ID: JP-002661901
Actalent is currently hiring for Maintenance Supervisors in the Kansas City area. Qualified candidates must have industrial maintenance and leadership experience in a manufacturing or production environment. Experience with automation or robotics is highly preferred but not required. Automotive experience is a plus.
- Implements and actively supports the plant and corporate safety policies and initiatives
- Responsible to diagnose equipment malfunction, determine root cause and initiate immediate and long-term corrections
- Responsible for the effective use of personnel, material and equipment in supporting SPQRC initiatives
- Trains, develops, and evaluates employees
- Implements planned maintenance activities
- Completes work assignments required within budget, manpower and timing constraints
- Will establish, implement and maintain long-range plans for improvement of maintenance activities and provide technical assistance to the manufacturing departments supported
- Overtime is expected and this person will be required to work any assignment shift, weekends and holidays when needed.
- Engineering or Technical degree is preferred
Top Skills Details:
Maintenance Supervisor, Maintenance Manager, Union, Diagnose Equipment Malfunction, Implements Planned Maintenance Activities, Automotive
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience in supervision of multi-trade workforce
- Ability to interpret blueprints and engineering drawings
- Knowledge of mechanical and electrical concepts
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072