Lab Tech: Pays $16
Posting ID: JP-002661928
This is a great laboratory position for entry and intermediate level candidates, people seeking lab experience, and others looking to get into the laboratory testing side of business. The company itself does independent laboratory testing on oil/petroleum products in the Kansas City, Kansas side of the border.
- Pay: $16/hr
- Shift Times: availability open for all shift times, first come, first serve
- Daytime: 8:00am - 4:00pm (M - F)
- Mid-Shift: 4:00pm - 12:30pm (M - F)
- Overnight: 12:00am - 8:30am (M - F)
- Location: Kansas City, KS, near Argosy Casino (further details upon application)
- Will be responsible for the analysis of oil samples for their client companies
- Determine particular components of the oil samples based on client specifications.
- Once analyzed results will be reported to the client with a 24 hour turnaround time.
- Unwanted contaminants, such as dirt, water, coolant, nitration, and incorrect oil
- Explaining reasons for oil testing to clients
- Testing Includes:
- Lubricant’s suitability for further service time, i.e. oil and equipment degradation
- Dilution of lubricants
- Misapplication of lubricants
- Physical property testing on oils
Laboratory, Lab Assistant, Lab Tech, Biology, Chemistry, Quality Control, GMP, Chemical, Specimen Processing, Sample Testing, Sample Collection, Water Sampling
Top Skills Details:
- Lab Technician
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- High School Diploma
- Experience in a laboratory
- 6 months is fine
- Can be from High School lab courses (Chemistry, Biology, etc.)
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Nice-to-have: industry laboratory experience and
- Self motivated candidates
- Personality: Introverts or extroverts (no preference)
Intermediate Level, Entry Level
Nice-to-have: industry laboratory experience and someone self motivated is important!
Personality: Introverts or extroverts she would hire
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072