Embedded Software Engineer
Posting ID: JP-002660064
I'm currently hiring for Embedded Software Engineer position. This position can sit 100% remote.
- Design, develop, code, test and debug embedded software (C/C++) for radar sensors and product development (will be mostly C++ on Linux)
- Embedded system development for new radar and camera based products
- Define, analyze, and review software/system requirements for custom development
- Test and validation for new product development
- Occasional travel for field test and integration as necessary (likely not while on contract)
- BS Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Proficient in C/C++ for embedded applications
- Basic understanding of radar sensors
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072