1st Shift - $16.50 To $19 - No Experience - 4 Days/Week
Posting ID: JP-002346501
- Inspecting and packaging COVID - 19 and flu test tubes
- this role will be working in packaging to load and unload lines, performing visual quality checks, labeling tubes/bottles
- will be mostly packaging and performing quality inspections at the end of the line
- Monday - Thursday
- 1st: 6 am - 4:30 pm - $16.50
- 2nd: 4 pm - 2:30 am - $18.98
Top Skills Details:
- Attention to Detail
- Picking/ Packing
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Must have high school diploma/GED equivalent
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Koppenhoefer, Kyle