Accounts Receivable Specialist
Posting ID: JP-002660050
Aston Carter is working with a top industrial manufacturer company here in the KC area that is looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to
join their team! This company offers a brand new modern office, friendly work
environment, and a great bonus structure!
- Making outbound collection calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations. Review and monitor assigned accounts and all applicable collection reports
- Provide timely follow-up on payment arrangements or non-payment
- Use good judgment when evaluating credit reports to establish a credit line for new customers. Reviewing current customers for either increase or decrease of credit limit.
- Communicate with Customer Service/Sales Department regarding customer claims for credit or billing errors.
- Able to work efficiently with Excel, and company accounting software programs
- Minimal billing through web-based billing portals for some assigned customers
- Identify issues attributing to account delinquency and discuss them with management for possible third-party collections and/or placing on hold
- Set up new customers or revise customer data in WDS software
- Working closely with Cash Applications department on payment posting issues and/or submitting credit card payment forms
- Retrieving packing list and POD’s for customers to assist in processing payment in a timely manner
- Reviewing customer orders 4 to 8 times a day prior to shipping while evaluating payment history in order to release orders for Sales Department.
- Research short paid invoices for resolution
- Retrieving and emailing invoices to customers per their request.
Collections, B2B, Aging Reports, Accounts receivable, Collection, A/r, credit & collections, Invoicing, Billing disputes
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Excel - Formulas, spreadsheets
MUST HAVE ATLEAST 2 YEARS OF ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE EXPERIENCE
$19 to $24 an hour
Bonus of up to $5000 annually
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Nathaniel Bartlett