Job Search & More
Customer Solutions Specialist
Posted Thursday, July 6, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003886874
Entry Level opportunity for a Logistics Company
Customer Service Rep will be handling inbound and outbound calls for shipping customers, helping scheduled pick-ups so that shipments can be delivered properly to the final destination.
Receives and processes routine customer orders, inquiries, and/or complaints.
II. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES –
1. Records and processes orders and inquiries received by mail, telephone, and through personal customer contact.
2. Provides pricing, availability and schedule information within established guidelines.
3. Suggests alternative products or services to meet customer needs.
4. Checks and approves credit within established limitations, and confirms orders.
5. Obtains resolutions of routine customer complaints and issues.
6. Serves as communication link between customers and sales staff to assure responsiveness.
7. Tracks order activity, and alerts appropriate staff of any potential delivery problems.
Skills & Qualifications:
2+ years of customer service experience
Has worked in a remote/work from home environment
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Knowledge and experience in PC and Mainframe applications.
Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm