Job Search & More
Posted Friday, June 30, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003878583
- Responsible for performing basic to intermediate level financial analysis duties for assigned projects. Typically responsible for special projects, completeness checks, analysis, etc. Provides resolution of intermediate to complex issues. Ensures the project is in compliance with contractual obligations, as appropriate. Works under moderate supervision.
- May generate, audit and distribute invoices and/or credit memos to Client and/or Project Management for review based on understanding of contract. Obtains appropriate approval and distributes accordingly. Researches and resolves complex invoice matters. Coordinates with project biller on invoice matters (if applicable).
- Complex invoicing and coordination
- Researching, updating, and validating data in Excel
- Reviewing records for accuracy, compliance, and completeness
- Basic financial statement and data analysis
- Researches and responds to project related questions, including questions from management. May consolidate data for assigned project. Provides recommendation to primary internal clients. Proactively identifies areas of concern.
- Prepares, enters and posts complex journal entries.
- Prepares complex audit deliverables for review.
- Prepares monthly/quarterly moderately-complex financial statements and various reports. Reviews basic financial statements and report for accuracy.
Accounting, Project Accounting, General Ledger, Journal Entries, Financial Statement, Oracle, Excel, Financial Analysis
- Typically 2+ years related experience.
- Knowledge of Financial Statement analysis, Basic
- Microsoft Excel, Intermediate+
- Operates with sense of urgency
- Action Oriented
- Dealing with Complexity
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent experience
Recruiter: Jacob Beck