Utility Worker - URGENT NEED!
Posting ID: JP-002147942
General Labor Utility Workers - HIRING IMMEDIATELY!
- Employee will be cleaning empty steel barrels of ink.
- Physically scrubbing the barrels and then loading them into a power washing machine.
- Will be pushing/moving/maneuvering the barrels that weigh anywhere from 50-200 pounds.
Shift & Pay:
- 7am - 4:30pm Monday - Friday at $18/hour
Skills & Experience:
- 3+ months of production experience PREFERRED
- MUST be able to lift & move 75 pounds
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072