World Wide Technology
Posting ID: 5000764295806
Fueled by creativity and ideation, World Wide Technology strives to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation. From our world class culture, to our generous benefits, to developing cutting edge technology solutions, WWT constantly works towards its mission of creating a profitable growth company that is a great place to work. We encourage our employees to embrace collaboration, get creative and think outside the box when it comes to delivering some of the most advanced technology solutions for our customers.
At a glance, WWT was founded in 1990 in St. Louis, Missouri. We employ over 6,500 individuals and closed nearly $13 Billion in revenue. We have an inclusive culture and believe our core values are the key to company and employee success. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For®" list for the ninth consecutive year!
Want to work with highly motivated individuals that come together to form high performance team? Come join WWT today! We are looking for a Client Manager to join our SLED team within Public Sector.
Why should you join the SLED team?
As a Client Manager for Kansas, you will support our rapidly expanding SLED (State, Local Government and Education) team. These areas are essential to our day to day lives and the SLED team is providing mission-aligned strategies to ensure the customer is identifying the right solutions to solve their technology challenges.
Want to learn more about our SLED team? Check us out on our platform: https://www.wwt.com/public-sector
What will you be doing?
This Client Manager will achieve goals by selling World Wide Technology’s (WWT) suite of products through multiple OEM's including Cisco, Dell EMC, HP, NetApp, and VMware. Account Managers will also work to expand WWT's footprint of services capabilities including deployment services and post deployment strategic staffing. Join our dynamic team and apply today.
WWT currently has an Account Manager opportunity available supporting the SLED (State, Local and Education team in Kansas territory. This Account Manager will achieve goals by selling World Wide Technology's suite of products through multiple OEM's including Cisco,Dell EMC, HP, NetApp, and VMware. Account Managers will also work to expand WWT's footprint of services capabilities including deployment services and post deployment strategic staffing. Join our dynamic team and apply today.
- Selling IT solutions and WWT Professional Services to State, Local and Education customers.
- Professional networking to build relationships with executive and decision-making managers at targeted clients.
- Working with an inside sales team in coordinating various sales activities (quoting, order processing, etc).
- Maintaining client and vendor relationships.
- Continuing education on evolving networking, unified communication, virtualization, and storage technology.
- Candidate must have a successful track record in sales, preferably in the SLED market.
- Candidate should have 5+ years selling experience within Kansas state Government
- Candidate will preferably reside in close proximity to Kansas City/Topeka, Kansas
- Forward thinking professional with proven success driving SLED vertical specific business and mission solutions in Infrastructure Modernization, Multi-Cloud Architecture, Security and Digital Transformation.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional organizational, communication, presentation, collaboration, and leadership skills.
- Flexible schedule with the ability to travel as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent industry experience preferred.
- This role may require on-location work with WWT customers. Some customers may require WWT employees and contractors coming on-site to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and/or to receive frequent negative COVID-19 testing.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a commitment at WWT – it is the foundation of what we do. Through diverse networks and pipelines, we have a clear vision: to create a Great Place to Work for All. We believe inclusion includes U. Be who U are at WWT!
The well-being of WWT employees is essential. So, when it comes to our benefits package, WWT has one of the best. We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- Health and Wellbeing: Heath, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Military Leave, Bereavement
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program
World Wide Technology, Inc. offers excellent benefits and competitive compensation. Visit our company web page at www.wwt.com for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Differently abled
Job Number: #21-1448
Posting Locations:Wakarusa, Kansas
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072