Posting ID: JP-002346431
NOW HIRING - INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
LOCATION: RICHMOND, KY
HIGH PAY AND ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE!
- Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Prepares and sets up machinery for scheduled production runs.
- Performs mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Check, repair and maintain equipment observing for and correcting defects. Replace defective parts making necessary adjustments to ensure proper machine functioning.
- Modify existing machine tools to allow for the performance of specified operations.
- Operate a variety of machine tools to fabricate replacement parts, using drawings or old parts to obtain dimensional requirements.
- Check and audit problem parts for dimensional accuracy using various types of fixed and hand-held measuring devices. Identify and eliminate problems in department, which effect productivity, quality or safety.
- Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Comply with OSHA Safety and Health rules.
CALL RAIN PATRICK TO APPLY --> 859-310-7569
EMAIL RESUMES TO RAPATRICK@AEROTEK.COM
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Rain Patrick