Production Associate (Mechanical Background)
Posting ID: JP-002353581
Job Type: Full-time - Pay: From $16.50 per hour
Manufacturing Inc. is hiring for Production Team Members:
- Health insurance that begins the same day you do-Choice of 16 Medical / Dental / Vison / Insurance plans available on your first day of employment
- Life insurance and 401K (optional)
- Vacation time during your first year
- Pay is based on your skills and experience- you can top out within a year
- Great Learning Environment-Career Advancement Available
- Two weekends off per month
- MORE BENEFITS: Possible production bonuses, incentive bonuses and holiday bonuses, overtime available, Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts available on your first day of employment, Paid Vacation in your first year, Paid Emergency Absence Days
Enrichment Program: Every 30 days get evaluated for your work; If you took on a new responsibility or learned a new job, you can potentially get a raise and make up to $20+ hour! More Job Learned = Higher Pay
Forging Environment - Get's hot at times & working with engines, transmission, crankshaft.
Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts available on your first day of employment, Paid Vacation in your first year, Paid Emergency Absence Days, Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance after 1 year of full-time employment, Paid and laundered uniforms upon hire ,Shift Differential: additional pay of $0.30 cents for all hours worked between 3pm – 11:20pm and $0.45 cents for all hours worked between 11pm – 7:20am, 401K Company match dollar for dollar up to 3% and $0.50 cents on the dollar for 4% and 5%, 401K Company eligible after 6 months of full-time employment following the first of a new quarter, $150 dollars for Metatarsal Safety Boots from National Workwear, $150 for Prescription OSHA approved Safety Glasses, Accrue seniority immediately, Immediate Holiday Pay, Paid Bereavement effective immediately, Immediate Paid Jury Duty, Paid life insurance effective immediately, Company events etc.
This Company is the leading supplier of forging crankshafts to the automotive market in North America. If you are looking to start a fulfilling career with potential advancement opportunities, look no further! Join the 2016 Georgetown / Scott County Chamber Business of the Year.
- Able to work any shift (we DO NOT give shift preference)
- 12 hour shifts on a 2-2-3 schedule (7am-7:20pm) and (7pm-7:20am)
- Physical job; may lift 10lbs-40lbs
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Alexander Alonso Ibarra