Posting ID: JP-002663817
- Will be performing routine testing on products from production and receiving areas (products include raw materials, in process and finished goods)
- Will be operating a range of lab equipment but can be trained easily on the job
- Must be conscientious of the materials they are working with and detailed in their work
- Document test results in lab based computer system
- Report any discrepancies or deviations to quality manager
- Will be given a daily load of samples and have the ability to prioritize their workload
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in a science related field
- 1-3+ years of lab experience in a cGMP environment
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072