Posting ID: JP-002659776
Aston Carter is partnering with a current client of ours who is looking for a Financial Analyst to make an impact right away. This is a direct placement with the company!
The Financial Analyst is a key member of the Strategic Planning & Analytics team. The ideal candidate possesses the ability to translate data into insights that improve marketing effectiveness, real estate site selection and company growth initiatives. A successful candidate in this position will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment; have strong business acumen; will be highly resourceful and possess strong analytical and communication skills
Primary duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Deliver analysis and insights for general advertising effectiveness and test marketing campaigns; works closely with Digital Marketing team and Agencies
- Develops digital marketing measurement strategies, dashboards, data visualizations and reporting
- Drives data driven decision making through ROI analysis of advertising spend, advertising channels and tactics
- Develop, maintain, and distribute ad-hoc reports and financial models as requested.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Data Analytics or related field REQUIRED
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Expertise with Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience with Tableau data visualization and / or SQL
- Ability to utilize and manipulate data from multiple sources to build accurate analysis
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Nolen Milton
Phone: (865) 292-2411