Recruiter/Entry-Level Sales Opportunity
Posting ID: JP-002180124
Aerotek is currently hiring in the Lexington, Kentucky office for an internal recruiter!
This job is perfect for new college graduates or someone interested in pursuing a career in sales.
There is endless opportunity for advancement and financial freedom. We are rapidly
hiring and expanding our market share in Lexington due to success and demands.
As a Recruiter you will impact:
Both our candidates and customers by finding the right people for the right jobs.
• Identify qualified candidates through various recruiting and sourcing tools
• Screen and interview qualified candidates
• Partner with your Account Manager to identify top accounts, target skill sets, and key market segments
• Build and maintain relationships with industry contacts to gain knowledge and generate referrals and sales leads
• Perform various customer service related activities
• Give back to your community by volunteering and partnering with various philanthropic organizations
If you would like to learn
more, you can call me at 859-310-7601 or send your resume to my email at email@example.com in addition to applying to this post.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Tyler Durham