Posting ID: JP-002095849
Our client is hiring for a Controls Engineer with extensive experience in the Automotive Controls industry. You must be able to perform design, engineering and field start up responsibilities for System Integration in the Electrical Controls industry. In addition, proven troubleshooting skills are necessary.
This role offers an opportunity to advance your career, challenge your skills, and be part of a winning team.
- Electrical hardware design
- PLC Programming / HMI Development
- Develop bill of materials for control systems
- Provide installation support to electricians
- Electrical controls debugging
- Launch and Standby support
- Completing AsBuilt Drawings
- PLC programming
- Electrical engineer,
- Controls Engineer
- HMI design
- Industrial networks
- RSLogix 5000
- Allen-Bradley/ Rockwell
- Control Design
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- BSEE or technical degree preferred
- 5 years of industry experience mandatory
- System Architecture including non-standard material and control panel power requirements/distribution
- Ability to work independently and in a team atmosphere
- Up to 25% travel.
- Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- ControlLogix / PLC5 / SLC500
- Studio 5000
- RSLogix 5, 500, 5000
- Variable Frequencey Drives (Powerflex 525, 755)
- FactoryTalk View
- PanelBuilder PDS, 1400e, 32
- MS SQL Server
- RSView Studio or Ignition
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Ford NextGen standards a plus
- General Electric PLC's a plus
- Experience with PLC conversions from old platforms such as PLC 5 to RSLogix is preferred
- Automotive industry experience preferred
- Industrial networking protocols, such as Ethernet, Devicenet, Controlnet preferred
- Additional preferred experience--Any experience in a higher level programming language (python, visual basic, or C/C++/C#) especially as it relates to data acquisition and MS SQL
All qualified candidates are encouraged to APPLY TODAY!
For all Engineering opportunities please contact Taylor Brantley from Aerotek
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072