Entry-Level Medical Biller
Posting ID: JP-002506861
Now Hiring! Entry-Level Medical Biller(s)
- Starting Pay: $17-$17.50 per hour
- Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm Mon-Fri
- Location: Louisville, KY 40223 (in-office)
- Recent Diploma, Certificate, or Degree in Medical Billing and/or Coding
- Basic knowledge of Medical Insurance, Claims, Billing, etc.
- No prior on-the-job medical billing experience required (training is provided in this role)
- Prepare and submit billing data and medical claims to insurance companies
- Prepare bills and invoices, and document amounts due to medical procedures and services
- Collect and review referrals and pre-authorizations
- Examine patient bills for accuracy and request any missing information
- Investigate and appeal denied claims
- Create & process electronic claims submission for various payers on a daily basis
- Research any error claims & make corrections and resubmit
- Reviews AR reports on a daily basis & performs follow up on delinquent accounts
- Receives, investigates, & responds to inquiries from payers and/or agencies concerning AR activity
- Maintains & develops AR schedules to track issues & resolutions
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Patrick Cronan
Phone: (502) 493-3174