Chemical Quality Technician
Posting ID: JP-002664558
- Provide testing services to production and shipping assuring the quality/consistency of incoming and outgoing materials and maintaining a system of traceability
- Perform required inspections and chemical tests on raw materials, in-process, final products
- Record data in the lab computer system
- Operate all existing instruments
- Perform calibrations
- Troubleshoot and perform preventative maintenance
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3-5 years experience in a chemical lab
- AA or BS degree in Chemical or Technical Field (equivalent experience will be considered in lieu of degree)
- Preferred working knowledge of SAP
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072