Posting ID: JP-002095836
Our client is looking to add a Controls Engineer and eventually grow a Controls team.
- Design and support PLC based control systems for industrial dryers (fluid bed, rotary, flash, etc).
- Assist Project Engineering group in the selection of process controls and instrumentation (temperature, pressure, flow, valves, motors, VFDs, etc).
- Generate electrical drawings, process P&IDs and Instrumentation Lists.
- Support Project Engineers, Service or Sales with troubleshooting of process controls or instrumentation.
- Assist with field commissioning or field modifications.
- Keep in house PLCs and instrumentation updated and calibrated.
- Update and improve standard control packages.
- Consult with panel vendors for the design of process panels and approve associated drawings.
- Serve as primary contact for all controls and programming related issues.
- Assist in writing Installation and Operations manuals.
- Review customer control specifications.
Top Skills Details:
- PLC programming, Allen Bradley and or Siemens
- Controls Design
- Machinery Controls
- Process Controls
- VFD Programming
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• BS in Engineering, preferred but not required
• 1 - 7 years experience in a controls engineering role
• 1+ years experience working with machinery controls and or process control systems
• Initiative in solving problems.
• Overtime required to complete important projects.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to APPLY TODAY!
For all Engineering related openings please contact Taylor Brantley from Aerotek
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072