Animal Lab Technician
Posting ID: JP-002663755
- Responsible for high throughput hematology, chemistry, immunoassay, urinalysis, O&P/fecal and related analyzers/diagnostics on animal samples
- Quality Control and Quality Assurance associated with laboratory testing, equipment, facility and materials
- Ability to operate, troubleshoot and supervise the use of all clinical laboratory equipment
- Demonstrated ability to build, develop and work within a clinical laboratory team
- Strong IT and LIS (laboratory information systems) experience and general high comfort level with computer systems, technology and equipment interfaces
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 0-3 years of experience
- Prefers MLT Certification
- Previous animal laboratory experience preferred
Shift: Tue-Sat 3a-11am
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072