Posting ID: JP-002663361
- Retrieve samples from Sample Control for analysis.
- Perform sample preparation including but not limited to: aliquot samples, spike and trace samples, prepare reagents, bottle samples, prepare concentrations, separation, sonication, liquid rack set up.
- Resolve discrepancies and anomalies to ensure samples are properly labeled.
- Prepare general lab paperwork such as recording analysis results, tracking samples, bench sheets, and lab logbooks.
- Wash lab glassware to prepare for next day's samples
- Stock lab supplies.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and problem solving skills
- Basic ability to work independently and manage time
- Basic knowledge of the information and techniques for lab testing
- Basic ability to analyze data and accurately document and record results.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 0-2 years experience required.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072