1st Shift Fulfillment
Posting ID: JP-002268516
Aerotek is hiring contract fulfillment positions in the east end of Louisville.
- Entry level position- must be able to stand for entire shift.
- Highschool Diploma or GED required.
- Start the 1st week of September and will last until the end of the year!
- Picking and packing pieces of paper for open enrollment season. 18/hour with overtime available.
- Packaging and Shipping orders via UPS, FedEx or Freight. Quality Checks on orders picked and packed.
1st, 2nd, 3rd and part time shift available. (Weekend shift- Saturday and Sunday)
Picking, packing, Mail Clerk, warehouse production, Print and Fulfillment, File Clerk
Top Skills Details:
Picking, packing, Mail Clerk, warehouse production.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
No previous experience picking/packing necessary.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072