Posting ID: JP-002660756
Seeking someone with International Shipping Experience and Account Coordination .
• Order entry and job processing utilizing project management software, ensuring multi-step process is followed and using the Trello system, a project management software tool. (will train in software)
• All shipping paperwork for international parts jobs; obtaining freight costs and tracking/POD's
• Prepping all international parts jobs so these can be sent to Accounting for invoicing.
• Coordination of completed International Field Service jobs' documentation to determine costing of jobs and complete the steps to prep these jobs to be sent to Accounting for invoicing.
• Input new customer information and new quotations into ODOO CRM system
• Administrative support such as setting up conference calls, travel etc as requested.
• Manage inventory/returns paperwork for our TomTom Tools and keeping track of refurbs and status
international shipping, data entry, invoice entry, Customer service, shipping and receiving, shipping entry, purchase order, vendor relationship
Top Skills Details:
international shipping,data entry,invoice entry,Customer service
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Experience or knowledge of shipping internationally
• Experience handling, preparing, reviewing, and correcting shipping paperwork
• Experience with documentation, verification, and data entry professionally - preferred in a shipping/warehouse environment
• Bi-Lingual in Spanish and English
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Smart Sheet
• Experience with a CRM program
• Attention to detail. Did we mention this already?
• Problem solver who owns a project from start to finish and finds happiness in “putting the pieces
• Prior knowledge of shipping documentation, international paperwork would be huge plus!
• Energetic and upbeat attitude and enjoys serving others
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Chelsea Meador
Phone: (310) 800-9150