Posting ID: JP-002662539
Actalent is currently partnering with a laboratory system in the Louisville area in need of multiple Phlebotomists to join their team. Please see below for details and qualifications!
- Perform blood collections by venipuncture and capillary techniques for all age groups
- Collect specimens for drug screens, paternity tests, alcohol tests etc.
- Perform data entry of patient information in an accurate and timely manner
- Prepare all collected specimens for testing and analysis
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 2+ years of experience as a Phlebotomist required
- Completion of an approved phlebotomy training course (or equivalent)
- Entry Level
- 1st shift M-F
- $16-19/hr, based on experience
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072