Content & Asset Manager (PIM/DAM) 100% Remote
Posting ID: JP-002663463
The Content and Asset Manager plays a vital role across multiple channels with our client, being responsible for the day-to-day management of both the PIM (Product Information Management) and DAM (Digital Asset Management) tools as well as our customer review platform.
As a part of the Marketing team and working with Product Managers, Sales, e-Commerce, they are key to getting sales-driving content organized and across platforms. This includes the ability to self-solve or work cross-functionally to troubleshoot, test, validate, document, and maintain solutions within the PIM/DAM and review systems.
This role will be responsible for our digital product information, maintenance of assets and the management systems, as well as the dataflow to our branded web and e-Commerce sites, syndication platforms and review sites. The ideal candidate has a wealth of experience in this space as well as a passion for new technologies and strong experience launching projects in partnership with cross-functional and geographically diverse teams and multiple stakeholders from across our business.
- Salsify experience with the Product Information Management Platform - specific responsibilities will be managing the content/info for each product to ensure all the information is accurate, add new products and ensure the information aligns with the appropriate marketplace/distribution channel.
- Digital Asset Management - managing large scale information/asset management, they have 1000's of SKU's and 3 distribution channels for each, so essentially 3 separate sets of assets for every single product that has to be maintained, updated, accurate and organized.
- Cross Functional - must have experience working heavily with other teams across the organization as a requirement to be successful in their role. Will be getting information for their various products that goes into Salsify from marketing, sales, product, operations, ecommerce and creative teams
· Proven track record of managing cross-platform digital projects with large groups of distributed stakeholders and project team members
· Experience with and deep understanding of PIM/DAM systems and concepts (Salsify Product Information Management system, Bazaar Voice, Syndigo).
· Extensive knowledge of the product lifecycle, distribution/publishing practices, and brand monitoring
· Minimum of 3 years of content and system management experience and understanding of strategic business information systems
· Extensive knowledge of Salsify and Syndication setup and process to major online retailers
· Strong Microsoft applications skills
· Skill and experience writing and editing product and brand content
· Exceptional organization and attention to detail
· Working alongside Marketing, Sales and Product Management to ensure all data is flowing through to the outputs as required, troubleshooting with IT as needed
· Acquiring and maintaining consumer product assets across all syndication channels
· Lead cross-functional, end-to-end PIM/DAM projects and serve as the key point of contact for training and troubleshooting
· Working alongside Marketing to ensure that asset standards are maintained and meeting the necessary requirements
· Assists the business to form/improve process and systems solutions that are appropriate and adequate to satisfy both tactical and strategic business needs
· Working with the local markets to ensure that translations are completed within the required timeframe and to a high standard
· Providing reports and templates to assist with ongoing data management
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072