Posting ID: JP-002147810
HIRING NOW - Maintenance Technician
- Repair & maintain mechanical equipment
- Perform preventative maintenance (PM's)
- Mechanical & electrical troubleshooting
- Troubleshoot PLC's - Allen Bradley
- High & low voltage electrical work
- Perform fabrication & welding
- Configure & replace variable frequency drives (VFD's) & Servo Drives, complex circuits, 480v three phase circuits, & wire control panels
- Maintain & troubleshoot hydraulic & pneumatic systems
Starting/Weekly Pay: $28-30/HR (based on experience)
Benefits are included
We are looking to fill this position immediately. APPLY NOW!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072