Posting ID: JP-002350819
State of the art facility with all new machinery with a one of a kind robot!
Direct placement opportunity with great benefits!
- Must Be Proficient in Mechanical troubleshooting (Gears, Bearings, Sprockets)
- Electrical troubleshooting with 480v, 3 phase motors, and VFDs
- PLC troubleshooting and editing of programs (Allen Bradley, Omron, Siemens)
- Troubleshooting and working with Robotic Systems (Fanuc, ABB)
- Performing preventive maintenance on all machinery
- Performing reactive maintenance on all machinery
- Maintain and install basic instrumentation
- Perform all aspects of metal fabrication.
- Experience working on Furnaces and Boiler systems is a plus
- Ability to read and understand Blueprints/Schematics
PLC troubleshooting, Fanuc, Robotics, Allen Bradley, hydraulics, pneumatics, 480v, 3phase, electrical wiring, electrical troubleshooting, mechanical troubleshooting, CNC, Blueprints, Schematics, preventative/corrective maintenance, Gears, Bearings, Welding, Maintenacne
Top Skills Details:
PLC troubleshooting,Fanuc,Robotics,Allen Bradley,hydraulics,pneumatics,480v,3phase,electrical wiring,electrical troubleshooting,mechanical troubleshooting,CNC,Blueprints,Schematics,preventative/corrective maintenance,Gears,Bearings,Welding,Maintenacne
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Elliott Sheridan