Medical Office Specialist
Posted Monday, May 15, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003777721
Aston Carter is hiring Medical Office Specialists for one of the largest healthcare corporations in the country!
$18-$20/hr // Start ASAP // 8A-5P
- Manage all front or back office functions including patient relations, check-in/check-out, scheduling, insurance verification, and answering phones
- Manage filing and retrieving medical records and patient information
- Assist with collecting and recording co-pays (cash and/or charge) including balancing the day on the computer
- Obtain CPT and ICD-10 diagnosis codes and other clinical information as required by the physician's office
- Complete chart requests from Medical Records and notifies the Materials Manager /Nurse Manager of any physician requests or special equipment needed for upcoming surgeries/procedures
- 1+ year of healthcare-related experience
- Proficiency in working in a fast-paced work environment
- Great customer service and professionalism
Position Offers a Total Rewards Package that Supports the Health, Life, Career and Retirement of our employees. Comprehensive Medical Coverage, Dental and Vision Benefits, Life & Disability Insurance, 401K, PTO, Hospital Costs Protection Plans, HSA, Free Counseling Services and Resources for Emotional, Physical and Financial Wellbeing, Identity Theft Protection, Weekly Pay, Work-Life-Balance, No Weekends, Growth & Advancement Opportunity, Diverse & Inclusive Environment, & more!
Recruiter: Natalie Sajdyk