Inspector / CMT Group
Posting ID: JP-002179910
- Inspector responsible for construction material inspection from monitoring pile driving blow counts to testing densities at the Lakeshore Project site in Slidell, LA.
- This will include drainage from property sites, roadway, and sub-surface drainage in all.
- They will also use nuclear density testing equipment for dirt work and slump testing on concrete pours.
- The client has their own lab onsite where technicians bring samples back for testing.
- Testing includes cylinder breaks, 28 day cure, and air test
- Material testing will be on concrete and soils.
**Can be entry level Construction Manager or technician**
Concrete, pile, monitor, General Labor, Construction, field tech, CMT Technician, CMT, Field Technician, Construction Management, Pile, Monitor, Pile logging, Vibration monitoring
Top Skills Details:
Concrete, pile monitor, General Labor, Construction
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
General Labor, Construction, Field background
Candidate with a truck would be able to be compensated for mileage as they will be able to haul equipment and material if they are open to traveling to Baton Rouge for extra work, but this is not a MUST HAVE.
Good job tenure, commercial construction background (not mechanical or electrical) and need to be able to effectively communicate through email, phone calls and face to face interaction as they train to do the CMT work on site. They also will be client-facing individuals so professionalism and appearance are very important as well.
Nice to haves:
ACI Level 1
Entry Level Construction Manager or Technician
Construction Management Degree
CMT Technician Certification
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jordan Batiste
Phone: (504) 249-6272