Job Search & More
Posted Friday, October 20, 2023
About this position
This is a full-time Administrative Assistant for a temporary position from November 2023 through May 2024. Primary responsibilities include serving as the executive assistant to the Head of School; supporting the Associate Head of School in a number of areas; serving as the office manager for the college counseling department; and taking on special projects. It is a critical role for the organization and an opportunity to be right at the heart of a dynamic high school community.
- Performs routine administrative duties: placing, receiving and routing telephone calls.
- Will manage the front desk by receiving and directing visitors, typing, filing, faxing, handling incoming and outgoing mail, ordering and maintaining supplies.
- Must be comfortable providing backup coverage to other administrative desks.
- Has basic to intermediate computer skills including: word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills.
When answering the question, “Which community partner group are you a member of?”, please select “Google Career Certificate Graduate”
Recruiter: Noah Killip
Phone: (410) 579-3072