Posted Friday, April 7, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003687351
- Interprets engineering drawings, diagrams, or formulas
- Confers with management or engineering staff to determine quality and reliability standards.
- Receiving Inspection workflow
- Performs final inspections, in-process inspection, and source inspections
- Prepares and retains QA submittal paper work.
- Enters data into computer for analysis.
- Performs production process quality audits and process audits.
- Manages the calibration databased, arranges for external calibration support and visits, and performs calibration on specific test and measurement devices that are suitable to be done in-house
inspection, Calibration, audit, ISO, AS9100, IPC 610, J-STD-001, GD&T, AQL, CTQ, LEAN, SPC, Six Sigma, ASQ, CMM, microview
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years of electromechanical production or Quality Assurance experience in an ISO 9000 or AS9100 environment preferred.
- One year certificate from college or technical school; AS in related field a plus.
- Ability to obtain a US Government security clearance.
Recruiter: Joshua Bank