Customer Service Representative
Posted Tuesday, May 16, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003778776
ON-SITE Customer Service Representative (Norwood or Plymouth, MA locations)
This role offers customer support professionals the ability to work alongside one of the leading regional banks in the state! Further explore this exciting opportunity below…
Benefits of this Role:
- Leading regional bank in MA and RI that are rapidly growing and want to add to their team on a long term basis
- Opportunity for growth - This team has access to all departments in the company. There isn't just one path to follow!
- Competitive benefits - Alongside things like health and dental insurance, they offer options like tuition assistance and day care reimbursement!
- Employees will start out between $19.50-$21/hour based on prior experience
- Ideally candidates have both prior banking and call center experience in some sort of capacity but that is not required!
- Good communication, problem solving, and organizational/time management skills required
- Proficient computer skills, use of Microsoft Office, and ability to navigate multiple systems without assistance
- Customer service experience 6+ months (Retail, banking, grocery store, etc.)
- Service incoming customer calls following established policies and procedures in an efficient and quality manner
- Ensure every transaction is processed correctly by confirming transaction with caller to ensure a mutual understanding
- Identify opportunities to grow customer relationships with bank through referral programs
- Utilize all available resources, and communication skills to resolve customer inquiries or issues to avoid escalation to extent possible
- Communicate system issues promptly to management
- In office 5 days per week in one of their three locations in Franklin, Plymouth, or Norwood
- Training: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Post Training: Flexibility will be needed from candidates. There are multiple shifts open due to business demands
- Employees will be required to work alternating Saturdays 8:00 - 5:00 pm and one Sunday per month from 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Additional time off will be scheduled for you to make up for the time worked on any weekend days!
For questions, please feel free to contact me:
Recruiter: Travis Kohl